Monday, March 24, 2008

Parade of Homes

Curtis and I got the chance to take a little weekend getaway with our friends, Ashley and Steve, to go see the Parade of Homes in St. George. We stayed in Mesquite for a couple nights and during the day we went and saw all the homes. We had so much fun! They were absolutely amazing! Some of them were ridiculously large and museum-like but most of them were just beautiful. With a few of them having a price tag between 1and 5 million dollars, we kept asking ourselves what these people do to make that kind of money! I have never had the pleasure of experiencing St. George and all it's beauty but now I see why people retire/vacation/live down there.
These are pictures of the view I took standing on the back patio
at the built-in bar/grill of my favorite house.
I could get used to roasting marshmallows
and swimming with these surroundings :)

With only huge glass floor-to-ceiling windows between the great room and this magnificent scenery, I see where the phrase "million dollar view" comes from....I would pay for it!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Yea I'm glad to see you updated your blog :) I'm so jealous! Your vacation sounds tons of fun! I am already needing something fun, I've been couped up in the house with my newborn for too long!